On-Line Archive - Click the title of the show to listen.
March 26, 2003 - Compost
In California, people aren't putting their food and yard waste out with the trash: they're putting it out NEXT to the trash. The city then picks it up separately and composts it. In today's show, we follow San Francisco's food waste from the curb all the way to the farms that buy San Francisco's compost.
- Robert Reed - Director of Corporate Communications, Norcal, San Francisco, CA
- Chris Levaggi - Golden Gate Disposal & Recycling, San Francisco, CA
- Remi Cohen - Winegrower, Bouchaine Vineyards, Napa, CA
- Nigel Walker - Eatwell Farm, Dixon, CA
- Kelly Bennett - Chef, Scoma's Seafood Restaurant, Sausalito, CA
- Chris Choate - Regional Landfill Manager, Norcal, San Francisco, CA
- Larry Bain - Acme Chophouse, San Francisco, CA