Natural Products Expo East
Products and Services
Join our mailing list
A New Paradigm in Sourcing Organic and Natural Ingredients
A new leader in organic and natural ingredients, Corigins is a division of the ED&F; Man Group – the largest global supplier of sugar, cocoa and coffee.
Imagine you’re …
Consider the …
- A natural foods manufacturer – needing a reliable source of high quality ingredients.
- An organic certifier – required to provide an in-depth, internationally documented audit trail.
- A natural products retailer – suddenly faced with a product recall, or wanting to provide customers with the tools to research the origins of their goods.
Now, imagine a supplier that is …
- Ingredient suppliers – often more concerned about selling volume, rather than providing total value.
- Commodity sector – a labyrinth of growers, brokers, exporters, importers, shipping agencies, certification agencies, and government regulations.
- Bioterrorism Act of 2002 – with newly imposed and extensive traceability requirements.
- One of the world’s largest food ingredient suppliers, with 4,000 employees in 90 countries.
- Run by the most experienced team in the organic/natural ingredients sector.
- Using cutting-edge technology that allows for complete supply chain verification.
- Committed to Organic and Fair Trade products, and working directly with farmers to improve living standards.
- Providing customized blending and formulation services to help reduce launch time, improve production efficiency, maximize the quality and taste of foods, and create product differentiation in the marketplace.
Corigins’ management team is led by Bruce Kirk, former owner of Sucanat natural cane sugar. Bruce later spearheaded Florida Crystals’ development into a leading natural sugar supplier, and served as president of the Organic Crop Improvement Association.
Corigins product line includes:
- Sugar (Organic) – Origins: Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay
- Sugar (Natural) – Origins: Colombia, Brazil and producers from around the world.
- Cocoa and Cocoa products – Fair Trade, Organic, Single Origins; Origins: Venezuela, Madagascar, Ecuador, Jamaica, Trinidad, Dominican Republic, Ghana, Ivory Coast.
- Flavors and complementary ingredients
Editors and Journalists: Contact Michael Straus for additional information and to schedule interviews: (415) 777-1170, Michael@StrausCom.com
Click here for printer friendly version